Please note that cost for Tuition & Accommodations is listed as one inclusive fee.
Piano Program: July 5-17 (Session I), July 18 - July 30 (Session II)
Price includes tuition for private lessons, masterclasses, workshops, all concerts plus accommodations for 12 nights, as follows:
$3,385 - Hotel accommodations (triple occupancy) & buffet breakfast
Limited number of triple rooms available
See double & single rooms costs below*
$2,995 - Hostel accommodations (triple rooms with shared bathroom)
Writers' Studio: July 19 - 25.
Price includes six days of writing sessions with class-based excursions, two receptions, and all festival activities. Six nights of accommodations with breakfast are included in your total costs, with various optional add-ons (meal plan, excursions, etc.)
$3,100 - with accommodations in Festival hotel (standard room with double occupancy). Includes buffet breakfast
Visual Arts Program: July 8 - 17 (Session I), July 18 - July 27 (Session II)
Price includes tuition for class of your choice, hotel accommodations
(double occupancy), art-related excursions at instructor's discretion, daily concerts ,
and group transportation to and from Naples airport (on arrival and departure day at designated times)
$3,495 - with accommodations in Festival hotel (standard room with double occupancy). Includes buffet breakfast.
Additional $145 lab fee for in-studio art classes
Options for Meal Plan, Excursions, Cooking & Language Classes
Enhance your festival experience and enjoyment of the Amalfi Coast by taking advantage of these options. From excursions to Italian language and cooking classes:
Meal Plan - Dinners (full three-course meal with wine & mineral water)
$625 - Music Institute
$540 - Visual Arts Program
$330 - Writers Studio
*Double Room Upgrade: $465 - Piano Program
*Single Room Upgrade:
$945 - Piano Program
$749 - Visual Arts
$430 - Writers Studio
Italian Language Class: $450
Cooking Lesson: $165
Studio Art Class - Single workshop: $85
Ceramics Class - Single workshop: $85
Excursions - Ravello: $95
Tuition & Fees
Balance of Payment
Balance of payment will be due upon receipt of invoice, approximately 60 days before departure
Pay your balance here through PayPal's secure system.
Please note: A 4% service fee will be added to your total balance to cover the processing charges for on-line payment (Fee is 4.8% for foreign transactions, i.e. outside of the U.S.)
Fees & Deposits
A non-refundable registration fee of $45 is required at the time of registration in addition to a deposit of $350 towards your total fees. On-line registrations area also assessed a service fee.
Deposits - Deposits are accepted on a first-come basis as space is limited. Formal participation in the program may not be considered confirmed until deposits are accepted by Center for Musical Studies. For information on refunds, see "Cancellation Policy" (below).
Price changes - Price may be subject to change for currency, inflation, taxes, surcharges imposed, and fare increases as the price of the program was established Dec. 30, 2022. Registrants will be notified by May 15, 2023 if price increases and may withdraw without penalty if there is more than a 5% increase.
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
If you need to cancel your participation in the program, the following policies and deadlines must be respected:
1) All cancellations must be made in writing by email. Phone calls or phone messages are not an acceptable form of cancellation.
2) Cancellations before March 31st, 2023: Your deposit and any tuition payments made will be fully refunded without penalty.
3) Cancellations as of April 1, 2023: A $50 processing fee will be applied to your refund.
4) Cancellations after April 15, 2023: A $100 withdrawal fee will be applied to your refund.
5) Cancellations as of May 1st, 2023: Your $350 deposit be forfeited plus any prepaid nonrefundable expenses up to $1,500.
6) Cancellations as of June 1st, 2023: No refunds will be made after this date. Please note that due to the late date, the full amount of your tuition fees will be forfeited. No exception can be made.
Trip insurance is strongly recommended for your protection in case of cancellation or trip interruption. No refunds are available for partial use of program.
Reminder: No refunds for cancellations will be issued after June 1, 2023.
* Please note: Fees are subject to revision in cases of significant currency fluctuation between the euro and the dollar or if international political situations or natural disaster cause significant economic duress resulting in unexpected cost increases.