Cancellation Policy & Refunds - 2022 Choral Tour
Covid-19 Policy: The Festival reserves the right to cancel the tour due to any covid-19-related concerns.
If you need to cancel your participation in the Choral trip, the following policies and deadlines must be respected:
1) All cancellations must be made in writing by email. Phone calls or phone messages are not an acceptable form of cancellation.
2) Cancellations before February 15, 2022: Your deposit and any trip fees paid will be fully refunded without penalty (not including registration fees).
3) Cancellations as of March 15, 2022: A $50 processing fee will be applied to your refund plus any prepaid non-refundable expenses.
4) Cancellations as of April 15, 2022: A $100 withdrawal fee will be applied to your refund plus any prepaid non-refundable expenses
5) Cancellations as of May 1st, 2022: Your $500 deposit be forfeited plus any prepaid nonrefundable expenses.
6) Cancellations after May 1st, 2022: No refunds will be made after this date. Please note that due to the late date, the full amount of your tour fees will be forfeited. No exceptions can be made.
Trip insurance is required for your protection in case of cancellation or trip interruption.
Reminder: No refunds for cancellations will be issued after May 1, 2022.